Interested in Becoming a PCBA Member Blogger?
Here's what you need to know:
If you are a Member or Sponsor of the Peachtree Corners Business Association and would like to share your expertise via our Blog, we'd love to hear from you. Please take time to review our Guest Blogger Guidelines listed below.
The Basics for What We Publish
For our Member Blog, we are looking for content that teaches our readers about something new. We accept content on a variety of topics that are relevant to businesses and our members, as well as the community.
Here are a few things we look for in a blog post we are publishing:
- Original, high-quality content. (You must be the author of your content and own the full rights to what you've submitted.)
- Blogs that reflect our writing style and tone. We aim to be casual, yet informative. Bullet points and/or subheadings often work well in blogs due to readability.
- Proper attributions, such as quotations and citations
- No more than one anchor text link in the body of the post
- Your post may not read as an advertisement. The main body of the post may not reference your company, as company details can be included in the "About Section" at the conclusion of the post.
- An "About Section", which can include details on the author/company and up to two additional anchor links
- Graphics may be submitted with your post. However, they may not be copyrighted and must be royalty-free.
- We request that your content is unique and has not been previously published on another site.
We Will Not Publish:
- Advertisements / Anything too promotional
- Anything construed as a link-building scheme
- Anything that may be considered offensive or containing profanity
- Anything inaccurate or not correctly cited
- Anything considered an "Editorial" article
- Anything with strong political messaging
How to Submit Your Blog:
Email your Guest Blog Post to Communications@PeachtreeCornersBA.com with the title "Guest Blog Post Submission". Include your name and company, and be sure to comply with the following:
- Your complete post should be sent in a Word Document or PDF format that is not password protected
- Attach all images as a JPEG. If you have a preference for how images should be formatted in the post, then please include the images in the correct spot in your Word Doc or PDF as reference.
- Short Author Bio including up to 2 anchor text links to your own website
- You must be a Member or Sponsor of the PCBA in good-standing to be considered
- Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to be published
- PCBA Blogging Team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog post content as we see fit. We also reserve the right to update or remove for future accuracy.
- PCBA reserves the right to reproduce submitted content, including but not limited to our email newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Please feel free to share links to any of our content by email and social media.
- Text content in our posts or on our website may be quoted in your own blog, website, or newsletters, as long as you attribute Peachtree Corners Business Association as the source you're referencing and the author of the Guest Blog Post, if applicable.
- For reference to a Blog, please link to the specific blog you are referencing.
If your Blog Post meets our Submission Guideline standards and aligns with our content strategy and content calendar, we will respond to let you know your Blog Post will be published. That process may take up to 4 weeks. If you do not hear anything after 4 weeks, you may follow-up. Please note we are a volunteer run organization. If your post is time sensitive, please let us know in your original submissions and we will try to accommodate.
The PCBA Blog Team will try to respond to all submissions. However, due to the volume of requests received, we may not be able to respond to all submissions. We thank you for your patience and understanding with our Submission Process.
Allison Reinert, PCBA Communications Chair