Island Castaways Charity Party - Annual PCBA Charity Event - August 22, 2019
DescriptionIsland Castaways Charity Party
Join us for our 6th consecutive year, as the PCBA hosts our annual Charity Event.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
5:30 - 8:00 PMJoin us for the Festivities on our own Castaway Island
PCBA is proud to raise money to support these causes -
Health, Hunger, & Education.
Meet these amazing local charities:
- Paul Duke STEM HS - "Digital Bridges"
- Concussion Institute in conjunction with Partnership Against Domestic Violence (PADV)
- Norcross Cooperative Ministries
Your admission entitles you to drinks & paradise fare
- Business Networking
- The Silent Auction - Auction will be live soon!
- Raffle Drawings
- Beach Activities - including Corn Hole Tournament
- Wear your favorite Castaway Island attire
- Enjoy music with our local DJ, Gary Braner
- Enjoy local food and drinks
- Presentation of a Check to Local Charity
Event Registration - $30
Your admission entitles you to drinks & island fare
- Members - Advance Registration - $20 (until Aug 20th)
- Guest - Advance Registration - $25 (until Aug 20th)
- Can't Attend but want to Participate? Chose the Silent Auction Only Option
- Main Event Sponsor - $5,000 - includes 12 event tickts and 12 raffle tickets
- Castaways Silent Auction Sponsor - $3,500 - includes sole silent auction webpage, 10 event tickets & 10 raffle tickets
- SS Minnow Charter Sponsor - $2,500 - includes 10 event tickts and 10 raffle tickets
- The Millionaire Club Sponsor - $1,000 - includes 8 event tickets & 8 raffle tickets
- The Skipper's Club Sponsor - $750 - includes 6 event tickts and 6 raffle tickets
- The Marooned on the Beach Sponsor - $500 - includes 2 event tickets & 2 raffle tickets
- The First Mate's Club Sponsor - $250 - includes 1 event ticket
- The Three Hour Tour Club - $100 - flat donations, In-Kind Sponsors - no event tickets
- 1 for $ 5
- 5 for $20
- 15 for $50
Special Events Packages
Tickets, gift cards, and more
Sponsorship Levels Available - please contact us with questions
Contact us if you are Interested in making donations for the Silent Auction or Raffle drawings.